Monday, June 23, 2008

What i Wish..

Ehhh, everything is sucks here you know.. Its really hard to be with people, they can't understand what you say, or what you want, no one can know that, just some of them.. Cultures differences, Religion, the way we talk and be together, why everything should be complex. even the person you're with, will never understand what you want, even from the way I talk, Can someone give them a private lessons to explain my personality exactly, ehhh. I'm sick of hearing the same thing always, sick of been and doing the same thing always, sick of talking about the same thing, Sick of time we be silent, sick of everything, everything is being complicated day after day, and that person is getting really different. You Changed, Really Changed. not like before anymore. Seems You really went to (*****) and you'll never came back. i don't know why everything seems to be like that, serious I'm trying to make everything easy and simple, but its not like before, now you're the one who's making it different. can someone explain and answer me why ?

its such a bad thing, been to close to the person you love is wrong, specially in fact it'll be hard to manage everything and get together.. But in all my life, I'm always have to be the one who'll sacrifice something, to get something.
Its like when you spend your money to buy s SPICY CHICKEN MC DELUXE to eat, and you're not hungry, just wasting your money.. its like that, wasting and sacrifice something for nothing. and later you'll feel its nothing, you should not do that at all. But I'll try my best, but if i couldn't do it, I'll just leave and disappear, just like drop in a River..

Hope everyone will understand what i mean, and i wish i can do what i want, and everything will be as i planned..

1 comment:

rach! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.