Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love.. Friends..

LOVE......................Again..
Once awhile again, I feel I really Care for the one i love, And wish all the best to her, I wished to stay with her all my life.. I wished to make all her dreams came true..
The feelings are coming back, and start growing the LOVE flowers in my heart again, Saying i missed you, You disappear Since along time ago, and here are you once again Back to me and hug me, Saying I love you.. I can't believe I'm here again writing those words, and saying whats inside me always.. I Thought i lost you, and you're gone just like a tear in a river.. But thank GOD, He send me what i need again, Someone Changed a little for me, I can see How she can understand me, how she stand with me.. Finally, She Showed me How she want me to be with her, and Stand by her side, In time she's Sick.. I felt I'm back to life.. I though i should close my heart as usual, and delete all the memories, And set a new password for everyone want to pass to my heart. But suddenly, someone hacked my heart again, Happily coz She was the same one whom i want to close my heart from, she hacked it with a simple word.. She said I need You with me..
I Can't Believe someone said that to me.. Someone needs my help..


Friends:
Finally i said what i want to my friends, Finally they understand me more than anyone in the world. But still there's a problem, there's someone can't know whats friends means for me.. Friends are all i have in this world till now..
As my grandmother told my sister before she pass away, She said.. FRIENDS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, BUT LOVE MIGHT BE ENDED BY A DAY, FOR CERTAIN REASONS, OR ITS NOT YOUR DESTINY.. She was right.. yeah she's right.. But, this is our life.. If we could manage to get together we'll be. But it we won't work, we'll dream to be together.. Thank GOD, he send me an angels from the sky, My Best Friends..now they can erase the bad memories I had, The bad Time I've Spent, Solving the Problems that I've done, Fixing all the walls I've destroyed.. FRIENDS are amazing, I'm living my life for two things, FRIENDS, LOVE.. i believe my family will pass away one day, and yeah i depend on them now and forever, and consider them number one in my life, But I'm the one who'll Stay here, I'm the one who'll Help them, And care and do everything after them.. I've to keep my family name UP.. and make them proud of me as always.. and my Friends are the air for me.. No friends means no Life..
They're the one who made me run my life correctly.. Will Stay Here With You My Friends..

No comments: