Friday, June 20, 2008

LOVE..

I'm a type of person Who loves from deep inside his heart. So jealous, in all my life i didn't find the perfect love, the suitable person to love. But, Here I am, Still searching and change a lot of things To be with someone, and manage everything to get together.
The most 2 persons that i love them in all my life is:
1. My Grandmother, she loved me more than herself, she did a lot of thing to me, she was the most affective person to me. she's the one who stand with me for 12 years, Then, she passed away, Going to heaven. God blessed you. I still remember the moment she died, i was sleeping on her Legs, and my brother on her shoulders, She died and we didn't know. We Were just Stupids, Couldn't Realise that, I went to school on the other day. i heard my friend talking about her, and suddenly, I spend the whole week without talking to someone. I Didn't know what i should do without her, Cause no one is perfect just HER. Her name still in my heart. Everything she did, And everything she wanted, I'll Do it.
There's no way i can pay you back, But my plan is to show you how i understand. THERE'S NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS HOW I FEEL, its never been secret, but always try to make it real. And i appreciate How you MADE me, And the EXTRA love that you gave me.

2. My mom: The person Who always stand with me at the same time. i knew you'll always be here for me mom. I'll be wait for the moment that I'll do the same what you did for me, at least i will make you happy as you made me, and everything that you gave me. She made me a real man. She carried me for 9 months. She was always beside me when i sleep, When i study, When i play, When i swim. She watched me Grow up from a boy to man, And let me face the whole world, She said you're a man since i was 14 years old. She depends on me, Even in her work.
she said, I'll always be here for you, whenever you need me, You know I'll be beside you. I miss your sweet face. I wish if i can hear your voice again, Every morning when i wake up. I wish if i can kiss your hand, And talk to you. She was a Friend, A Girlfriend, a Mother, A father, Brother, and Sister for me. You gave me everything i want. Sometimes i think, would i be able to do 1% from what you did to me ? Could i make you happy, And make you proud of me. I Promise I'll do that, And I'll show you how mom.
IN all her life, She wished for me To stop smoking, But she knew why i don't want, She cried hundred night talking to me to stop smoking, but I let you down from the first Time, but here i am, Standing again, And will show you and i'll do what you want mom. I'm waiting for the moment to show you. I'm waiting for 12-7-2008. To see your face again, to cry in your arms, To kiss your hand,that always carry me and hold my hand when i need help. I'll be waiting for the moment to Show you What I AM.
I LOVE YOU MOM.

You'll always be with me, Grandmother, MOM.

No comments: