Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't know what to say lol..

Well, Heyyy.. lol.. Finally i made one lol, and i can share with you and write anything i want to.. lol, that's Perfect lol..
don't know what i should write or say lol.. I decided to write everything, for the whole week, everything special happened on it.. So, let's start from yesterday, as we pass 12 p.m. so its yesterday lol..
My dad was Bad, I slept in my friend House, Couldn't sleep the whole night, keep thinkin about Some Stuff, Troubles, people, College, Suddenly i slept.. Till Someone Wake me up, and went to my home. I was Really happy Because that person was here, Sitting and talkin as we want, Its pretty much better than stayin in college and been embarrassed in front of your friend..
I stayed alone in the house, waiting for my dad to come back, and Cooked the Dinner for him, Eat together, And Been online talkin with all my friends.. And now, here i am, Someone went to sleep, we dealt to sleep at the same time, but, SLEEPY as usual lol..

No comments: