Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to write here lol.. A lot of things happened lately actually. but couldn't have much time to write and post the blog..
miss writing here and post something as usual lol, its one of my ways to express my feelings and what’s inside me lol..
My bro Came from IRAQ in 10-july.. I really been happy to see him, he's the only one who can understand me very well, and know what I want and what should i do to make me happy. He's the most good guy to me lol, he's everything to me actually. He even don't want me to spend one cent for anything, he always treat me good.. always invite me to lunch, dinner.. want me to be happy.. I'm always happy actually and enjoying my time .. But he always make me happy. He make me go out everyday,
even I’m am too tired..
Yeah its right that i spent allot of petrol.. allot of money, Beside he always pay and give me money.. and make me more tired.. but actually i miss these days.. miss going out and fighting in the car and talking.. Laughing ..
Miss the way he talk to me, Miss the way he treat me always..
I was very happy when i saw him after ONE year.. I only could hear his voice on the phone, or chatting sometimes.. Never got a chance to see him, Only once a year.. I really couldn't believe my bro is here..
After 4 years living with my dad, i felt again I’ve a brother.. living with me, I can say and do anything in front of him, I can tell him about my personal problem, Even my Soul mates couldn't do it, or the one I love.. or anyone else..
Never felt someone will take care of me like that.. I Really miss these days ..
4 years, after that someone will come into my life, I Can call him BROTHER.. and he's really my bro..



I took this pic before Can't remember how long lol.. But still love this pic.. its in genting actually..
Its also the time i felt i need my bro..
Actually my brother went back already because some reasons .. So couldn't be with him only for 3 weeks !!!
I wish if I spent all the time with him, better than going with others.. I’m sure my gf or friends will understand what I mean..
I only can see him once a year for 1 month, but others always here.. hope they'll understand what i mean...
Never felt there's someone will be here for me when i need, and will give me anything I’ll point to..
Will always miss my Brother.. and will wait for him next year..

No comments: