Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back again talking about others things lol.. !!!
Too many things happened actually ..
Going out too much lately with the Girlfriend.. I didn't want her to feel that my bro or others will make me forget her.. i always want to be nice with her, and make her happy.. I didn't ask for more from her, only love me and be honest with me, DON'T cheat.. Love for REAL.. and I'll do anything she want..
I never felt before someone loved me, or want to be with me, someone can get jealous because talking with other girl.. or going out with a group of girls.. or even talking to friends ( girls ) online.. these things make the girlfriend jealous and not happy sometimes.. even its nothing actually, but it just happened lol..
I love the way she treat me lately actually.. i do change myself to manage things and get together, and spend our time together and be happy all the time.. i don't care about the money or others things actually, Beside the make me happy and love me more everyday..
we went out too many times.. more than before actually.. Even she didn't expect I'll be like that.. I can feel i change allot lately.. Doing things different, Study alone not with friends, Prefer her in too many things, and talk to her and try to make her the one who'll make me better.. Sometimes she really confuse and dunno what to do in many things, like today.. But still ok, She still thing guys can pamper themselves in there own way.. But its ok she's learning and being better lately with me..
I even dunno how i suddenly be with her..
We met one day, in college.. went to Secret recipe.. Eat there and talk, i remember she was very shy to talk to me, and keep talking to her friend in Chinese lol.. Then i ask her to go out to mega mall .. and they say yeah.. and we go out.. and everything was ok .. on the next day i ask her to come to time square to company me in my friend's birthday and there was some troubles i tried to explain to her and let her know it lol.. From the second day i knew she want to be in a relationship and she've crash on me lol .. and i really like her.. never loved her.. till i really feel she love me for real and she's honest, then i said i love you ..
and things get bigger and bla bla bla bla .





and here we are together..
we went out too much lately ( AGAIN ) lol.. Watching nice movies, actually the movies we catch lately is really nice..

we both enjoined our time very well..
1. The dark knight.
2. Hellboy. ( i watch it for 3 times lol).
3. Mid night meat Train.
4. Wanted.
5. The mummy.
6. Can't remember what else lol.. but still have the tickets with me :D.. memories never died .. always alive in our hearts..
i dunno how i could manage and be with a Chinese girl, but i do change allot, but still have the old personality.. but inside, and locked, and will never open it again.. only IF .................................................................................!!!!
but i can be with her, and here we are doing very good .. taking care of each other, enjoying our time and loving each other more day after day..
and happy to be with her.

Love You..

No comments: