Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swing mode..

Sad and happy..

Happy to see my mum, sit and talk to her lately.. 1 year didn't see her, and she's not staying for too long time here actually.. But I'll spend my time as much as i can, beside I've my final exams, and have to study hard, coz i really do bad in the mid-term.. but as someone said, i still can do well and do everything and study hard again.. i still have much time to study and continue my future..

Crossed fingers .. Have to do very very very extra good.. and prove to my dad who gave me a car, and my mum who is ready to do anything to make me happy.. at least i can pay them back by my good results.. to let them feel i deserve what they give and do for me.. I'll show them one day.. But i just need time to focus and study harder and concentrate more ..

I can do that.. GOD help me..

brother went back already.. in one night everything happen and he decide to go back for some reasons.. Mum couldn't even have a chance to see him, only one day.. :( she got really sad about that actually, she even cried allot of times..
i couldn't see my mum crying like that.. even the last minute to say goodbye, She cry really hard.. She'll see him again on September.. But dunno why she cried like that.. if i have a chance to be a mum and figure out that I'll tell you lol..
even brother wanted to cry, even me, he hugged me and then go.. didn't let me say any word.. coz he so sad..
i dunno how to explain whats inside me ..

We never really sit in one table and have lunch together and dinner as a family, since 2002.. after the war we all separate to different countries.. we could see each other every year, but not all of us.. some of us have to stay or can't meet us for such reasons..
But last Monday.. 5-8-2008.. was really the first time since 2002 .. we can sit together (DAD, MUM, SISTER, BROTHER, ME, SISTER'S HUSBAND, SISTER'S CHILD ).. and my mum cooked her perfect best delicious food in the world to us. with a really nice soft music to eat and relax..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..
So nice..

GOD, let us be together one day.. live in the same house one day as before..

"AMEEN"


No comments: